Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blueberries ! I m in bluesy love ~

I have had the blueberries for the first time in my life ! If was the lies tat blueberries are in blue colour for the flesh tat I always believe because blueberry jam r in blue colour n it make s the cake blue n also the tarts r in blue too !

N here I ate the blueberries that is not in blue colour n it is only the skin that is bluey and not even gv u any blue colour for it juice.

N I tot it going to gv me the sour taste but again another surprise and it is vry fresh tiny sweet taste not vry sweet but freshly sweet hehe ! Even my guy colleague feels that I bluff him for the taste until he himsf tested it !

And I ate a few without washing them until I see the note in the package tag reminded me to wash them before taken huhu but it is too late! But I guess it won't gv me any big harm for the poison on the tiny fruit skin where the surface for this food is jst so little .

See how I serve it wf my mango + yogurt and how the the tiny fruit also hv indulge my little puppy and last but not least I hv come out a little cute bag which looks like a blueberries with the matching fabrics tat I love so much . H

No comments:

Post a Comment