Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3.8cm / 5cm Cute Tiny frame


3.8cm cute Gold frame RM4


All the while , I like only tiny little frame coin purse. First frame was sew in 5cm also. Direct purchase a material pack and refer to Website , sew it by * Imagine* how to sew which is 4pcs type . Haha.

The tiny 5cm still with me, like it vry much, and do not *look small* on it. It can put in +- RM20 coins.

Here the little tiny 5cm . Sorry for the bad Picture la, I m glad that still can found this picture lerr.


Get an extra frame and sew it again, Which ald sold to Lisa.


But this 3.8cm is the most extra tiny one. challenging , Sew it last nite, fully hand sew. 2 pcs type sewing. Should be not so hard.

Now tired die me. While working feel FISHING .

argrrrghhhhhhhhhh .... when only I can recover from my emo sickness.

Haha, hopefully tiny frame can bring my emo away, a little bit lesser emo a little bit better me.

Tada , the 3.8 frame Photo !! , my sample of doing this cute tiny frame teenee :D

After some modification, putting beads beside it.




You can get the frame by go to http://bluerainy.com


3.8cm cute Gold frame RM4


3.8cm cute silver frame RM4



5cm goldenbrown oval frame RM5

No comments:

Post a Comment