Saturday, February 26, 2011

March2011 Home Work: Rabbit Project


Rabbit Project .

Should be cos of rabbit year, so Emma come out with this idea to have all the members come out with anything related with Rabbit.

So, tada.. Mine is a bigbigbig ecofriendly shopping tote.

Now, Penang shopping center will not giving out free plastic bags already, so, this was my idea to make a huge bag when i go shopping for can food.

I use to put all my shopping item in my handbag where I will bring a big one when I planned shopping . But this time I have made mysf a sling bag which is smaller and force mysf to be tidy. Cos If i always bring big bag, my bag will full of sampah instead of the valuable things.

So , now, I can fold this ecofriendly Huge bag ( it is without the thick cotton pad interlining ) and put in my sling bag so, I still can sling my bag and carry this tote alike NEVER full RAbbit Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment